Monday

NOOK?

I am looking for a cubbyhole. I am looking for a quiet place to read and think and pray and think some more. My best option is to clean out my closet and install a light of some sort and get a nice, big pillow.



European excursion 1.5 weeks. Haven't really planned anything out yet, probably should? Rereading the hobbit for the Nth time. It's grand and I'm a wizard. Also, found out about some decisions friends have been making lately and it breaks my heart.... You know better.

2 comments:

  1. Look, I know I shouldn't have sold Poptek. But Mike and I have been doing this for so long and blowing money the whole time that I could not resist when Robertson the homeless guy offered me a twenty to take over the label. I mean, that's the first money "the record label that makes no money" has actually ever generated. And have you ever met a homeless dude who actually offered you money?

    The universe aligned and I just had to grab the opportunity. I am sorry though that all your music is now owned by a drunk who sleeps in abandoned semi-trailers. I realize it might be a little hard to get anything done going forward. That crayon contract that you signed and the verbal agreement I made with Robertson are just too binding to reverse what's been done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^^^
    Hahahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete