Went to Jungle Jim's yesterday and got some tea and chocolates and curry.
Played a show last night at Stillwater with my friends Adam, Amanda, Bruce, and Greg Bogard. It was a neat time. Despite my tiredness and carelessness on stage and everyone missing Francis dearly, I still got a few solid responses... so i suppose it was a worthwhile show.
BSEP is trying to kill me.
And I had a dream a couple nights ago where Francis and Kris N. and I were in a library in Philadelphia or something. And the library had a section with all of these little glass sculptures and I was trying to be quiet and careful and not break anything. And Francis came up to me and said, "I've got your next single", and he started singing something like "The butterfly Benjamin Franklin robbed a bank, and that's why this city loves him". And I woke up and wrote down what he sang. I think I'm gonna start paying more attention to my dreams and writing stuff down and see what happens. Like in Twin Peaks where Agent Cooper solves the murder in his sleep. You know? No, huh? Well Francis knows what I'm talking about. Anyway, let's dream more everybody.
Happy Sabbath!

No comments:
Post a Comment