Album Update! I finally found a verse for a chorus I've had since November-ish! This song has been the source of much frustration for many months now and it is a great relief to finally have something substantial. Had it not been for this song, recording could probably be done by now. But I thought, and Francis agreed, that this chorus was too good to leave off the album. So now that we've got it, Francis and I will record the remaining drum tracks next week. Then I can do the rest hopefully during Spring Break. I say hopefully because we already have the record release date... which means I have to finish the album? The Record Release is going to be May 23 at the Dayton Dirt Collective. Save that date, por favor. More details to come.
Tentative track listing for Too Young for the Disco:
01. LOVEMACHINE5000
02. That's What She Said
03. Kinky Girl Scout Cookies
04. Orange Soda
05. Dignan
06. Bach Called - he wants his orchestra back
07. XOXO
08. Infinity x2
09. Disco = Crack
10. You're the Bomb(bay)
11. Cowboys and Indians
Scharffen Berger is by far the best chocolate I have ever had.
And yesterday I gave up to my sinful nature and bought more polaroid film. It was ridiculously overpriced. That whole situation is very sad. It's breaking my heart.
And Francis and I got our tickets. Visiting mi hermano in Germany when he's done in Iraq from June 19 - July 6 or something like that. I'm excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment