Monday

Bloomington, IN pt. 1/2

Bloomington is a super classy town. I shall certainly be venturing there again sometime soon. The Pourhouse Cafe, where we played, is a chill little cafe on Kirkwood Avenue. They cover their costs, but then all of their profits go to the needy around the world. I respect that a lot. Great atmosphere, great coffee, and a cool barista named Huck with a curly handlebar mustache. And we had lunch at this tiny Tibetan restaurant named Anyetsang's Little Tibet, built in an old house. I had the most delicious Lamb Curry and some Darjeeling Tea.

All in all it was a blast of a trip. I'm very grateful to God for wonderful friends like Francis and beautiful places like Bloomington.

And I had a crummy day today because I let myself have a crummy day and I'm realizing that everything is all about perspective.

M83 = CLUTCH!

2 comments:

  1. Brave New World is one of my all time faves. I was going to tell you you can come down to my house and listen to the record but I guess It's a little late for that.
    love

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been on edge since i found out about "everybody, come outside" back in september. it's what keeps me going.
    :)

    ReplyDelete