I write songs for YOU. In the past year I've realized that popular bands have to go on the rode all the time and eat crummy food and use rest stop restrooms and be away from home and it doesn't appeal to me whatsoever. I've decided that I just want to write songs that my friends will enjoy and maybe move them a bit. And I also don't want you to have wait for an album to come out to hear what I've been writing. I have you to thank for most of what I am. You all supported me and encouraged me when the songs absolutely sucked. Now they just kinda suck, so thanks!
So for the few of you that actually read this blog, I'll be giving listens to demo songs as they come. I really like recording demos because it's basically just me playing around and messing with sounds... so they come out really lo-fi and chaotic and I like it. Hope you like it, too.
Here's one that I wrote and recorded a few months ago. Enjoy, and hopefully there will be more to come sooner than later.
ROYGBIV
No comments:
Post a Comment